In the interest of secure processing of your personal data, we have created a set of rules that apply to you when using our website.
Administrator - this is the Personal Data Administrator, which is the entity that manages and processes your data.
Regulation - RODO - EU Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data, the provisions of which are in force from 25 May 2018.
The administrator of your personal data is CADWAY-AUTOMOTIVE limited liability company, KRS: 0000638591 with registered office in Jasionka no. 954E, 36-002 Jasionka.
1. A website is primarily a place where you can obtain information about the company and current recruitment processes conducted by the company.
2. The contact details provided in the recruitment form are confidential data and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
3. The data for each visit to our website is collected automatically. This applies, among others such data as: computer's IP address, browser type, etc. The data stored in logs are used only for the purposes of administering the website. 4. All user data obtained via the website is intended solely for the use of the administrator.
5. For recruitment purposes, the scope of personal data processing activities includes data profiling with the automated processing of personal data. This process is used to assess specific personal factors, through analysis and forecast, in particular such aspects as the effects of work, economic situation, personal preferences, interests, credibility, behavior, location and displacement. The effects of the activities referred to in the previous sentence are possible selection of a job offer to a specific candidate in a situation where he agrees to the processing of personal data for the purposes of future recruitment. Collecting the indicated information is also used to send marketing correspondence. Opposition to the profiling activities as well as all other rights of the data subject may be performed by submitting a statement using the Administrator's contact details.
6. The administrator's website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites.
7. When you contact us via telephone, e-mail, etc., you provide us with your personal data. We use them to answer.
8. If you agree to send the newsletter, you will be asked for separate consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending information in the form of a newsletter.
9. You will also be asked for separate consent to the processing of your personal data in the "Notify me of new job offers" link. This consent is intended to receive job offers available to Cadway-Automotive limited liability company.
1. The website contains a form intended for recruitment purposes.
2. The data in the form are not made available to third parties otherwise than with the consent of the user and based on contracts entrusting the processing of personal data.
3. If the recruitment is conducted for a third party (another employer), which in the first stage of recruitment is not a public entity visible to the candidate, the administrator will provide personal data of the candidate to the entity only after disclosing the third party data and after obtaining the consent of the candidate for processing personal data by a third party (another employer).
4. If a third party (another employer) is already indicated in the job advertisement, the candidate will be asked to consent to the processing of personal data by the Administrator and a third party.
5. Personal data of the candidate will be processed in order to conduct the current recruitment procedure (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) and for the purpose of future recruitment. The candidate will be asked to consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes indicated. The data subject has the right to withdraw his consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
6. Data collected in the recruitment processes in the current recruitment will be stored for a period not longer than 90 days, data collected for future recruitment will be stored for a period not longer than 90 days.
7. In the recruitment processes, the data subject has the right to access their personal data, demand their rectification or removal. Submitting a request to delete data is tantamount to resignation from the recruitment process conducted by Cadway-Automotive sp. O o. O. In addition, the data subject has the right to request a processing restriction in the cases specified in art. 18 RHODE.
8. Contact regarding activities related to the processing of personal data of the candidate is carried out via the e-mail address: email@example.com
The purpose of personal data processing is:
- providing services in accordance with the Administrator's company profile;
- conclusion and performance of a contract for the provision of services to which you are a party, in accordance with the procedures in force in the Administrator's company;
- sending promotional materials, including new job offers, to the data provided by the user.
- enabling contact with the Administrator via the recruitment form;
- performing legal obligations on the Administrator, including, for example, issuing invoices and accounting documents;
- direct marketing,
- verification of payment credibility,
It's all in accordance with art. 6 (1) (b), (c) and (f) of the Regulation
- in order to comply with the consents granted to the Administrator (Article 6 paragraph 1 point a of the Regulation), which can be obtained expressly and implicitly;
Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the user's end device and are intended for the use of websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity that places cookies on the user's end device and who has access to them is the administrator.
Cookies are used to:
- adjusting the content of websites to the user's preferences, including for marketing purposes, and optimizing the use of websites - in particular, these files allow to recognize the user's device of the page and properly display the website, tailored to their individual needs,
- creating statistics that help to understand how users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content
The website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" and "persistent" cookies. "session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user's end device until they log out, leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the user's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are removed by the user.
In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the user's end device by default. website users can change their cookie settings at any time. these settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or inform them of each time they are placed on the user's device of the page. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
The expected recipients of your personal data are: public institutions authorized to receive and process your personal data in accordance with applicable law, entities affiliated with capital or personally with the company, other entities processing data on behalf of the administrator (based on separate entrustment agreements), as well as employees and co-workers of the company or these entities - to the extent it is necessary to achieve the purposes of data processing, including entities supplying goods.
The data will be transferred to entities processing it on our behalf based on agreements with the Administrator, but only for the purpose and scope necessary to implement the abovementioned goals, including entities providing IT services or other services that ensure the proper functioning of the website, where such entities process data only in accordance with the Administrator's instructions.
In addition to these entities, your data may only be made available to entities authorized to do so under national or EU law. The website administrator has exercised due diligence in order to properly secure the personal data provided, in particular against disclosure to unauthorized persons.
1. Your personal data will only be processed for the time necessary to achieve the purpose of processing, for the duration of your consent or until your consent is revoked.
2. The Administrator reserves the right to process data for a period of up to 3 months from the achievement of goals in connection with the implementation of its own analytical and statistical objectives.
By engaging in the full protection of your personal data, as well as respecting your privacy, we use encryption of the connection using an SSL certificate.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the processing of personal data about you violates the provisions of the Regulation. Data of the Office for Personal Data Protection: https://uodo.gov.pl/; firstname.lastname@example.org; ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
You can contact us using the contact form for recruitment purposes or by using the e-mail address: email@example.com or through other data contained on the website.